Where I would like to travel

Hi guys. As you know from the title, I am going to talk about where I would like to travel. To start off I really like pools so I would go some where close to water or a hotel with an indoor pool. One place I have wanted to go my whole live was Egypt because I really would like to see the desert. I would also like to see pyramids. Tell me down in the comments below if you would like to see either of theses places or things.

The reason I would like to see the desert is because I have never really seen sand before. I would also like t see the desert is because I could see moutains and I think moutains are cool because they are just so tall. Another reason I would like to see the deserts is because I want to see if there is water in the middle of the desert. The last thing I would like to do in the desert is play with the sand. Tell me down below in the comments if you had to go to Egypt would one of these things be on your to see list or if they would not be.

The reason I would like to see the pyramids is because it would be cool to see things that people created a long time ago. I do not know if you know about the mytiths about the alians bulding the pyimads but I do and I do think the alians bult the pyramids because that would be so much work for humans to bulid the pyramids because they would have to carry each and every bulding block to the topĀ  keep going and they would have to carry the heavy sharp triangel to the veary top at the end of it. I would also like to see the pyramids because it would be cool to go inside them and explore it. The last reason I would like to see the pyramids is because I would like to see how tall they really are. Tell me down below in the comments if you would like to see the pyramids to are if not where would you go.

Image result for pyramidWikipedia