Holiday blog

Hey again as you know from the title I am going to talk about the holidays. The first holiday I am going to talk about is the Fourth of July. My mom and dad are divorced so I spend my Fourth of July with my mom. The Fourth of July is the day that America earned its independence for Great Britain. To everyone who was there was so happy they won there independence for Great Britain.

The second holiday I am going to talk about is Christmas. To start off since my mom and dad are divorced I technically have two Christmas. The Christmas with my dad is on Christmas Eve and I go down to my grandma’s house to celebrate it and I have lots of fun. The Christmas with my mom is on Christmas day so I get to seibrate it with my mom and brother. I have a third Christmas with my friends which is after Christmas day and it is fun too.

The last holiday I am going to talk about is Thanksgiving. I have a choose to go to my mom’s thanksgiving or my dads thanksgiving. This year ( 2017 ) I choose to go to my dads thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family because they do so much for me. I really hope you like at least one of these holidays too.

Live Near Water

Image result for picture of thanksgiving