Things I Play

To start off I play a lot of games. Some of the games I play are Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Knack 2, Knack 1, Battlefield Hard Line and Battlefield 1. These are all great games but my favorite has to be Knack 2. The reason I like knack 2 more than any other of these games is because it has a great story line in my opinion. Also what I like about all of these games is that E.A., a game creating company, made all of these games and E.A. is my favorite game making company because they make really good games and most of my games are made by them.

Now I am going to talk about Battlefield 1. This game is one of my favorite games because I just really like the game. This game is so cool and fun in my opinion because you can drive vehicles like tanks and you can fly planes like a bomber plane and drop bombs on the enemy’s heads with out them knowing beforehand. Also this game you can play I think at least 5 different modes. Finally you can be 4 different charters like a sniper and a medic.

Finally I am going to talk about Battlefield Hard Line. Now this game is not at the very top of my favorite game list but it is my 5th favorite game ever. The reason it is not at the top is because when it glitches it is really hard to play it. Also in this game you can be 4 different charters too like the enforcer and medic. To end this I play Call of Duty on my Xbox 1, I play Knack 2 and 1 on my PS4 and i play Battlefield Hard Line and Battlefield 1 on my Xbox 1 also.

Image result for Battlefield 1

www.battlefield.com